we inform you, pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 2003, that the processing of data you provide when registering to this site aims to collect data for shipment and invoicing of your order. In case of failure to provide data the order will fail.
The company Vanessa Cavallaro & C. s.n.c. undertakes to treat these data confidentially and not disclose to unauthorized persons, or use them for purposes other than those listed here, unless explicit authorization to do so on his part, in the forms listed. Such data may be disclosed after signing of a commitment to confidentiality, staff, directors and employees to preserve them and to carry out the activities mentioned above and will be used exclusively for the purposes of the service provided. Such information can be disclosed at the request of the authorities authorized by law.
Owner and manager of the processing of personal data is: Vanessa Cavallaro & C. snc, with registered office in Via Pietro Giuria 5 / r, 17100 Savona (SV), Italy.
The company Vanessa Cavallaro & C. informs that as of now for the provision of certain services using its trust company, which held its behalf tasks of a technical and / or organizational. These companies are its direct collaborators and process the data as managers.
In relation to the processing of personal data, can, at any time, exercise the rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 2003, including, in particular, to be informed:
– Origin of personal data;
– The purposes and methods of treatment;
– Of the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
– The identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
– Of subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
It will also have the right to:
– The updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
– The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or processed.
It will also have the right to object, in whole or in part:
– For legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him, even to the scope of the collection;
– The processing of personal data relating to him for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
In relation to these rights, we inform you that you can contact the controller of the data by writing to: Vanessa Cavallaro & C. snc with registered office in Via Pietro Giuria 5/r, 17100 Savona (SV), Italy. E-mail: email@example.com